Actor of the Industry Week in France
Initiated by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance via the General Directorate of Companies (DGE), the “Industry Week” has been mobilising since 2011, the various industrial and institutional players to promote industry and its players by offering educational events and discovery of professions.
Industry Week is an opportunity to :
- reinforce the attractiveness of industry and its professions;
- raise young people’s awareness of industrial jobs and in particular of the industry of the future;
- support the mix of professions and the place of women in industry;
- inform the general public about the recruitment needs of industry;
- promote the image of a modern, innovative and ecological industry…
This year, the THEBAULT Group is taking part in this major event at its production sites by opening the doors of its factories to pupils and students from schools in the villages where it is based. Thus, 90 primary and secondary school pupils will come throughout the week to discover the peeling of maritime pine or poplar and the manufacture of plywood panels.
In all, nearly 3,500 events are listed this year on the Industry Week website, including 77 in the wood industry.
For more information: site de la semaine de l’industrie
Share on social networks :